Returns have gone digital
As part of our commitment to sustainability, from Monday 1st March 2021
we’re officially switching to online returns. You’ll no longer need to print a return form to fill out, everything will be digital.
Why online returns?
We’re offering a smarter returns solution for customers who need to return and reduce waste for customers who plan to keep their items. From an environmental viewpoint, taking printed return forms out of the equation, removes excess paper and printer ink from the returns journey, reducing the overall carbon footprint.
How do online returns work?
We’ve made the digital returns process as simple as possible.
- Go to our Returns Centre
- Enter your order number and email address, and click Start
- Select the item(s) you want to return
- Select the reason(s) for your return
- UK customers will receive a confirmation email with a Collect+ shipping label. This is a fully tracked service with over 8000 drop off points across the UK. If you live outside of the UK, unfortunately we cannot offer you a returns label. You will be responsible for your own return and all are at your own risk and expense
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you if your return is approved
- Your refund will then be processed and credited automatically to your original method of payment, within 10 working days
- We will deduct £5 from your refund to cover the cost of your returns label
Got more questions about our returns? Head over to our FAQ page.